It's a Bullet Day
- Uber excited about Jesus! And freshly stirred to believe Him, trust Him, and rejoice in Him alone! I've been studying His great salvation, the gospels, His mercy and love unending, and deciding once again that there is absolutely NOTHING better in this whole wide wonderful world than to live for His glorious will for my life. And praying that SO many others will decide that soon as well!
- Planning a European journey for ministry AND a field trip. Hey, I figure there are plenty of sacrifices made by homeschooling families, so I'll take full advantage of the perks, too. Here's the thought: if we are investing money in airfare to get there for ministry purposes, let's add a little more money, extend the time a couple of weeks, and visit some friends while sightseeing! My two students will be coming to serve the Spanish church. But we will start our tour in Germany! I'm only exploring options, and maybe it won't pan out, but hey -- it's worth a try, right? A castle on the Rhine? Come on -- who wouldn't want to see that?
- Still not in routine. It eludes us. Truly. But Lit class meets today. That is one regular thing at least. Oh, the kids are doing math and reading and all that stuff. But not in an orderly fashion with Mom sitting and helping. I miss it. Lots. So I'll keep trying to hit the pace!
- Ron Paul is still being championed here. Merrick asked me if we would be campaigning anywhere in March. As if it is standard fare or something... Well, we'll see. After all, I hate to disappoint a young man...
- Did you know that you should pray to be drawn away from temptation and delivered -- even before it happens? "Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil." I pray that for me and most definitely for my kiddos. I'm a mom, you know. I have their best interest at heart. Kinda always. It's part of the deal. I can see that the challenge will continue since the enemy is not about to give up. But I have the CHAMPION on my side. In case you wondered, He WINS!!
- Did you detect a bit of glee, a twinkle of mischief in my eye, a touch of smug defiance in that last line of that last bullet? Hmm... you may have a future in acting! Ciao!